The Bosch 6000 Alarm system is the most advanced system in the range. It has the alarm features you’ve always loved, with the access control capabilities you’ve always needed.
- Commercial premises
- Office buildings
- Department Stores
- Larger residential premises
- 16 access doors or LAN readers
- Up to 144 zones & 256 users
- Full text menu display for programming & user control
- Proximity, biometric and external readers, with external keypad options
- Supported communication formats include Conettix IP, GSM, SMS, Email, CID, GPRS, CSV IP, SIA 3+ Text and Voice
- SMS over Bosch GSM & SMS panel control ie. arm, disarm
- Up to 37 outputs available with one on-board dedicated relay programmed for roller doors
The Graphic User Interface incorporates a text driven menu. Colour coded, illuminated keys allow for easy identification and operation in all ambient light conditions.
16 On-board Zones (expandable to 144 wired or wireless)
The Solution 6000 can be expanded up to 144 wired or wireless zones using zone expanders and / or serial radio receivers. Zone programming determines the panel’s response to open / short and tamper conditions on the zone loop. Zones may be programmed individually to monitor all types of security alarms, fire alarms and supervision devices.
Integrated access control is no longer reserved only for larger more expensive systems. Proximity technology from Bosch provides an affordable and effective solution for up to 16 access doors.
Up to 256 individual users may be included in the system. Each user can be given a unique PIN code, RF key fob, Proximity token, and fingerprint credential if required. The Solution 144 supports variable length PIN codes up to 8 digits.